Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

money--

ok so i have not finished doing my YEARs worth of finances in a spreadsheet so I haven't moved on in listening to Suze orman's book.

Here is what I decided...

I spend way too much money and there is NOT enough money coming in!

My new positive outlook....

I want to show sophia how to be money responsible and not IRRESPONSIBLE like the mama. I have already seen signs that she has picked up my spending habits and she doesn't understand the concept of money--yes I know she is only 4 but she thinks we have unlimited funds and that just isn't so.

So what is a shopaholic to do?

I have reached out to a friend of mine who has a friend who was in the same situation as myself and she hired a personal checkbooker. This person took control of her money, gave her an allowance and she was out of debt within a year.

Something MUST change. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and still in debt!

will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment