Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Kim Coles blogged a list of things she is grateful for and inspired me to do the same.

First and foremost I am thankful for my darling Sophia-even when she is fresh!

2. Having a job to support me and Sophia.

3. My family.

4. For those times when Jim takes Sophia and gives me a short break. I miss her terribly when she is not with me but I can appreciate the down time.

5. For having so many wonderful friends.

6. For facebook for the fact that it has reconnected me with people whom I spent a large chunk of my life with at one point in time.

7. For love--good and bad.

8. a roof over our head

9. a solid education

10. Claudia Krusch's inspiration

11. the ability to cook

12. for having MAD teaching skills!~

13. for being driven and not allowing abuse in the past to bring me down.

14. three gorgeous days of PERFECT weather.



I KNOW there are MORE things I am grateful for and as I remember them, I will add them to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment