Kim Coles blogged a list of things she is grateful for and inspired me to do the same.
First and foremost I am thankful for my darling Sophia-even when she is fresh!
2. Having a job to support me and Sophia.
3. My family.
4. For those times when Jim takes Sophia and gives me a short break. I miss her terribly when she is not with me but I can appreciate the down time.
5. For having so many wonderful friends.
6. For facebook for the fact that it has reconnected me with people whom I spent a large chunk of my life with at one point in time.
7. For love--good and bad.
8. a roof over our head
9. a solid education
10. Claudia Krusch's inspiration
11. the ability to cook
12. for having MAD teaching skills!~
13. for being driven and not allowing abuse in the past to bring me down.
14. three gorgeous days of PERFECT weather.
I KNOW there are MORE things I am grateful for and as I remember them, I will add them to the list.