Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mango Passionfruit chicken burgers

I have come to love chicken burgers and have been trying them in a variety of ways. This is the newest:


1lb ground chicken
1 small onion or 1/2 a medium diced small
2 tbsp Thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup od DelMonte Mango and Passionfruit cup diced up
mix all ingredients together
form 4 patties

You know what's coming next! Cook them on the Forman Grill. :)

I made a new sauce to go with this because I wanted a little heat with my sweet.

BBQ Sauce

1 cup ketchup
1 small jalopeno pepper diced
1/2 cup Del Monte mango passionfruit cup diced
1 tsp black pepper
2 turns of a pan of balsamic vinegar

Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pot boil and LOW cook for 10 minutes.

I serve on potato rolls with a fabulous salad and corn on the cob for the season!

Enjoy!

YUMEEE!!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment