Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Portion control

ok I am at my HEAVIEST weight ever and I DON'T like it! What to do? What to do? Well, I dislike exercise--ALOT and I LOVE food--ALOT. I have decided to make a small change to try and challenge this battle of the bulge.

I have taken to eating on my daughter's elmo plate instead of a regular size dinner plate. It does look like a full plate with the food on it and I am getting half the food when I still clean my plate (as i am sure most of us were told to do growing up). I will start weigh ins in the morning and keep you posted on how its working for me.
Wish me luck and anyone who is on the same train as me, feel free to join me. Losing weight is ALWAYS better with a buddy, or 2 or 5 or more!


Thanks

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment