Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quick Chicken and Rice

This was SUPER easy to make with a little help from premade foods.

1-2 boneless chicken breast for each person
garlic powder
thyme
1-2 boil in bags brown rice
frozen veggies of choice
1 small jar of carbonara sauce ( I used William Sonoma)


My BEST FRIEND is the George Forman Grill!

sprinkle a coating of garlic powder and thyme on each side of the chicken

I grilled the chicken on my grill until it had a nice brown color.

Boil rice per package directions and add thyme into the cooking water

When rice is 1/2 cooked add frozen veg to water and watch for a bright green color (I used broccoli)

Heat sauce in microwave for desired temperature.

Serve with applesauce.

Super fast, super yumeee, with a little help from prepackaged friends!

ENJOY!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment